The State Fair of Texas
During our 11 years of working with the State Fair of Texas in Midway area and 9 years of full responsibility of entire fair grounds and buildings, we have provided the following services in their fair grounds, which average about 150,000 visitors a day and 3.3 million in the 24 day Fair:
- A 315 acre park with 370,000 sq ft in 6 major Buildings, State Fair Auto Show, 75 amusement rides, Fair Park Music Hall and 8 museums, 10 entertainment stages, discovery Gardens, Starlight Parade, The Cotton Bowl Games plus a top rated livestock area with Pan Am Livestock Exposition, Youth Livestock Show with Cattle barns, horse Barns, Swine Barn Show Pavilion and Auction Pavilion
- Pre fair cleaning and preparation; Post fair Cleaning to return Fair grounds to City
- Cleaning of buildings and grounds during fair operating hours
- Late night cleaning and staging after hours of operations
- Staff the Starlight Parade with marching flag bearers
- At the Cotton Bowl we supply Back stage porters for concerts; Press box personnel for Football/Soccer Games, all personnel to get make ready crews, during game and post clean up personnel. With Tx/OU Football Game, Grambling Prairie View Game, several International Soccer Games, Concerts, Tours, Media Press Conferences and Board Meetings in Media Center, all cleaning and staging needs are covered.
- Special projects, which include painting, portable fence set up and tear down, restroom repair, field painting, bleacher project; Picnic Table Painting
- Provide and set up tents, trash cans, tables and chairs.
Get a Free Quote
We provide no cost, no obligation project estimates. Get started today by letting us know your project needs.
“My wife and I were particularly pleased with several things: Parking was easy, security was not an issue and the grounds (including the bathrooms) were clean and well maintained. For an event that size, maintaining a clean and hospitable environment is not an easy task. Congratulations to the State Fair and its crews for contributing to a thoroughly enjoyable day….”
-Paul c. Koch